1. Sessions are free to anyone in the community. If there are fees, they cover facility rental or necessary supplies.
2. All skill levels are welcome.
3. Workouts are led by qualified coaches where available, or else by mentors or other willing members.
4. Participating simply as a swimmer, cyclist or runner is welcome. Triathlon ambitions are not required.
5. Come once or as many times as you like.
6. RSVPs are not required, unless noted.
While the general theme of workouts is for triathletes, athletes focusing on one discipline will get extraordinary value from these workouts. Our coaches have experience working with athletes focusing on one discipline, and many mentors have had periods training and racing in just one discipline, and can therefore help you pursue your aims. We ask you to introduce yourself when you arrive and share your focus with the leading coach/mentor so they can ensure you make the most of your time.
When you come, count on team mentors and a handful of experienced athletes being there to share advice, offer support and help you become more familiar with the sport while improving toward your goals.